[Vision2020] Accident Pullman Rd./Perimeter Dr. Intersection 2 PM Today

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 16:47:30 PDT 2012

>From todays Moscow-Pullman Daily News, text below a picture of the accident
scene:

Moscow Police Cpl. Art Lindquist investigates a roll-over collision at the
intersection of Pullman and Farm roads in Moscow on Monday.  According to
police, Gary Bishop, 67, of Moscow, attempted to turn left while eastbound
on Pullman Road, causing a 2004  Chevy Blazer driven by Anthony Flodin, 48,
of Genesee and traveling westbound to collide with his vehicle, rolling the
SUV on the drivers side.  Flodin was treated at the scene and Bishop was
cited for failure to obey a traffic device and provide proof of insurance.
Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett
On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 4:47 PM, Donovan Arnold <donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com