[Vision2020] The Moscow Pullman Daily News

Sam Scripter moscowsam at charter.net
Mon Jul 2 18:03:31 PDT 2012

No, I'm not under 40, and too soon will achieve 80.

So by simple math, rounded, I subscribe to not just one [Daily News], but two "hard copy" "papers" [Lewiston Trib, too].

I like a real paper in my hands. And it is vexsomely frustrating to navigate all parts of a virtual newspaper as easily as with a real paper in front of me.

Even so, I spend way too much time reading news on the screens of my PC's and smart phone.

I am glad, though, that the Oregonian and Statesman on-line are free.

SS