[Vision2020] Accident Pullman Rd./Perimeter Dr. Intersection 2 PM Today

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 16:23:58 PDT 2012

There was a scary looking accident at the intersection of Pullman Rd. and
Perimeter Dr. that must have happened not much before 2 PM this afternoon.
I did not see it happen, but passed through this intersection while the
vehicles were still blocking traffic.  One vehicle was smashed rather
badly, and sitting on its side, resting on passenger or driver doors in the
middle of the road.  Hard to believe!  I hope they came out of this without
serious injury.