[Vision2020] The Way It Was Meant to Be . . .

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 12:02:13 PDT 2012

Hodgins was a booster at that time, too.  I was very surprised at the
negative reaction by several businesses.  I just can't see how most
businesses couldn't find a way to take advantage of the traffic.

I also recall a number of market vendors having concerns, mostly around
foot traffic flow in a "long and thin" market, versus the current squarish
one.