[Vision2020] Jus' Out of Curiosity . . .

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 20:41:12 PST 2012

 Tom Hansen writes, "A bucket list is a 'to do' list of things to accomplish before one 'kicks the bucket' ".

By this definition, aren't all lists of activities bucket lists then? We cannot very well do them after we are dead. Unless of course we want to prepay someone in our will to drag us around like the characters in Weekend at Bernie's? I for one would be more willing to skydive after I am dead. It makes the risks significantly less.

Donovan Arnold