[Vision2020] Jus' Out of Curiosity . . .

deb debismith at moscow.com
Tue Jan 31 17:24:26 PST 2012

Most of my "Bucket List" is complete.  I still need to go to Egypt (the last
chance I had was during too much political turmoil and US citizens were
ordered "no travel" there). I still want to parachute from an airplane,
parasail off the Lewiston Bluff, and windsurf the Columbia River. I would
like to see Machu Pichu, but it's sort of secondary...Your #7 sounds like a
road trip I would be up for, and #8 would just make it all so much more fun!
Debi R-S