[Vision2020] Say What?

deb debismith at moscow.com
Tue Jan 31 17:05:25 PST 2012

Just a little reminder of the disconnect between Newt and reality...and yuck.....hope no human with real knowledge falls for this over-the-top crap....Mr. Tiffany  Conflict Diamonds talking about Human Rights? Render Unto Me Some Frakkin' Slack! I'm going to go try to brush the nasty taste out of my mouth, flush my eyes and ears, yell into the garbage can, and wish I had a different planet for a good retreat!
Debi R-S