[Vision2020] Playing the Race Card

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Tue Jan 31 12:12:04 PST 2012

Rose
Pitts makes some good points, but is wrong to accuse Newt of playing the race card. Please be clear I am not particularly a Newt fan. In my opinion it is Pitts who is playing the race card by impling that anything unfavorable to Blacks is racist. Other positive facts about them is that a good share of them are fairly conservative socially and in religion.
Roger