[Vision2020] "Big Hits, Broken Dreams": Each Season 1 in 10 High School FootballPlayersSuffers Concussion

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Tue Jan 31 11:30:43 PST 2012

Good point. I told my son when he was in High School that if he wanted to play football, I would support him, but I would prefer that hes didn't.  I have seen far  to many high school injuries that bothered people the rest of their lives. Jim Thorpe put and end to Eisenhower's football career.
Roger