[Vision2020] Legislative Newsletter III - January 23-27, 2012

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 15:08:48 PST 2012

The Idaho legislature is to be complimented on their willingness to allow
we wealthy Idaho citizens/taxpayers to subsidize the very poor,
impoverished Republic of China, the major investor in the Alberta Tar Sands
projects.  Since we have so few unmet needs here in Idaho, its so wonderful
to have leaders that are unstintingly unselfish with our great, unused
bounty.

w.

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)