[Vision2020] Legislative report, week 2

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jan 24 15:33:14 PST 2012

So, let me see if I have this right . . .

House Speaker Denney is "firing" Rep. Crow from the Redistricting Commission because he felt that the submitted redistricting plan is too Democrat-friendly, and at the same time . . .

. . . the House is creating a bipartisan ethics committee, which House Speaker Denney has deemed as inappropriate because (according to him) the Dems are guilty of alot of unethical activities.

Perhaps, as a friend and fellow Viz subscriber mentioned to me off-list, the House bipartisan ethics committee will give House Speaker something to really "crow" about.

Seeya later, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Post Falls, Idaho

"If not us, who?