[Vision2020] Gabrielle Giffords

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Sun Jan 22 11:38:14 PST 2012

Ditto, Keely.

"I have more work to do on my recovery, so to do what is best for Arizona I will step down this week.

I'm getting better. Every day, my spirit is high.

I will return and we will work together for Arizona and this great country.

Thank you"

- Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords
http://www.facebook.com/GabrielleGiffords

Seeya later, Moscow.