[Vision2020] Corporations are people too

Robert Dickow dickow at turbonet.com
Fri Jan 20 11:32:06 PST 2012

Well, on second thought, prosecuting corporations could be a real headache. Imagine the huge (and likely hazardous) mess if we were to electrocute a biggie such as Dupont, and we’d surely find it prohibitively expensive to incarcerate British Petroleum.

Bob Dickow, troublemaker

-----Tom Hansen wrote:-----------------

I forget who said it, but. I'm paraphrasing, anyway . . .

"I will believe that corporations should have the same first amendment rights as people, as soon as Governor Perry executes one."

<snip>