[Vision2020] Moscow Power Outage

j Whitney jenwhitney at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 19:56:48 PST 2012

My partner said that as he was coming home from work that he saw a branch
laden with heavy snow draped across the power lines.  While he was stopped
at the stoplight by the old Tidyman's, it began sparking, smoking, and
caught on fire.  He mentioned the power was out on that side of town.
Perhaps there could be other similarly laden tree branches?

I hope you're staying warm...

Jennifer