[Vision2020] WalMartians!

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 16:03:02 PST 2012

The nice thing about Wal-Mart is it doesn't matter what you are wearing when you go, there is always someone worse dressed than you. Another thing that is great about Wal-mart is no matter who you are or what you did they still happily greet you when you come in the front door, like your dog; Only of course I really dislike it when they try to lick your face.

Donovan Arnold