[Vision2020] More Proof Preventative Health Care Saves

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Jan 18 16:33:05 PST 2012

I rent out both a residential fourplex and a large industrial piece, one here, the other in the Seattle area.  And while I don't see the relevance to your argument, Jay, I can say that I endeavor to rent to people who appear to be the types who would take care of a property with or without a security deposit.  Sometimes I've been wrong, and the security deposit hasn't had a bit to do with how they left the place.  Another time, when I had to evict a woman whose eviction meant she automatically lost the deposit, she left the place in great shape.  So great, in fact, that I ended up giving her most of the cleaning deposit back.

Again, I don't see the relevance -- unless you're arguing that care of rental property translates correctly, not to mention morally, into care of one's own health or that of their kids.  I wouldn't want to go there, but you appear determined to.

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com