[Vision2020] hard to imagine

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 06:10:07 PST 2012

The fact below is not telling of the extreme nature of the Tea Party, Jay?
Likely there would be more participants on a Jews for Hitler blog. It
amazes me that you make this remark as if it were something to be proud of.
I fear for the well being of our country given this level of divisiveness.
How can we reach the kind of political compromise that will allow us to
work together and actually solve our problems? This is not a rhetorical
question; I'm genuinely anxious to know what you think. How do we find the
middle ground given the political climate?