[Vision2020] Human rights, half a century later

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 16 15:48:13 PST 2012

Thanks for your kind words, Joe. I am sorry for your personal situation, I pray it works out for the best. I don't think people will hold it against you. When I was the chief of staff for the UI graduate student government, you were one of the most respected, talked about and liked professors by many of them, especially the ones that were also students or former students at WSU and had you. I can see why. Sorry, for my "bad tone" in the past. I had some personal medical issues that were not known or treated for a few years. So I was not my real self and I apologize.

Donovan Arnold