[Vision2020] White Supremacists Stage Rally in Coeur d'Alene

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat Jan 14 09:32:57 PST 2012

If it's one of those days when I can travel, healthwise, I think I'll try to be there.  It's not enough to applaud Dr. King's work; in fact, you can't really applaud it without standing up in opposition to bigotry, hate, patriarchy and oppression.  Whether I'm there or not, I hope to remember that, as others have said before, MLK Day is NOT just "a day off," but a day to use whatever tools we have to combat evil.

So if I can't march, I'll write and generally try to continue my outside-agitator ways.  God bless Tony Stewart, and God bless all who work and walk with him --

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com