[Vision2020] Appeal to the United Nations

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 13 12:54:12 PST 2012

Good Idea!

However, how would they decide what was a fair election? The Republicans dictate the candidates in Idaho, and the State Legislators have a constitutional right to select electors that decide who is President anyway they see fit?

I would rather they monitor the financing of campaigns than the results.

Donovan Arnold