[Vision2020] PR - City Sponsors Toiletry Drive

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 12 18:36:34 PST 2012

Really? They couldn't come up with a name that doesn't have the word "toilet" in it?

Personally, I would have went with something like "Hygiene & Health Products Drive" or considered, "Personal Essential Items for the Needy Benefit", but maybe that is just me not liking the words toilet, drive and Moscow together.

Donovan Arnold