[Vision2020] Mitt Romney vs. Ron Paul on civil liberties

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jan 12 13:44:48 PST 2012

I guess that Ron Paul's fear of too much government involvement in our private lives does not extend to a woman's reproductive system.

Kinda reminds me of a shirt I saw advertised on NOW's website back during George W's administration . . .

"The only Bush I trust is my own!"

Seeya later, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Spokane, Washington