[Vision2020] Say What?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 12:57:49 PST 2012

Keely,

I agree it will provide better care for some. But it will not be better care for myself and millions of others as it stands now. If Obama got what he really wanted it would be way better than what we have now. But Obama compromised the most important parts of the bill to get it passed and now it will do more harm than good to the people that truly cannot afford health care but are forced to buy it. Some people will be required to pay as much as 30-50% of their paychecks to get insurance that does them no good and puts them into further grinding poverty. Sacrificing the few to better the well-off is not a plan I can ever endorse. I think more effort needs to be put into convincing people Universal Health Care is the best means of delivering health care as proved worldwide. No efforts were even made to get churches involved in the effort. Obama care will drive up costs of health care and increase the number of impoverished while increasing profits for
 insurance companies and the wealth of their investors. It is trading compassion for capitalism, in my opinion.

Donovan Arnold