[Vision2020] Neuroscientist Michael Gazzaniga: "Who’s in Charge?: Free Will and the Science of the Brain."

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 05:39:29 PST 2012

FYI the angiogram showed that there was no significant blockage, so no
further procedures were required yesterday. Funny thing is that the
medicine they use to put you under makes affects your short term memory, so
I can't remember what my doctor said to me shortly after the surgery
(though I have a vague memory of his talking to me). The previous
information was revealed to me by the nurse a little later (and a friend
was in the room to confirm the info). I'll have to wait until I see my GP
before I know more.