[Vision2020] Propped Voter Identification Laws

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 9 06:18:45 PST 2012

I can tell you from personal experience that many elderly, disabled, and poor have a difficult time enough getting someone to take them to the doctor's office or the grocery store, much less to wait with them for hours at the DMV to get an ID they would only ever use just to vote. I cannot think of how I would do that when many oxygen tanks last only 2-3 hours and it can take much longer than that to get through the DMV. But I guess it all makes sense to some to avoid the non-existent voter fraud that has been going on.

Donovan Arnold