[Vision2020] If You Don't Like WAL MART Read This

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 8 23:39:03 PST 2012

Their "exact item" policy is especially bad because they have a habit of
negotiating with manufacturers to make cheaper versions of their items
only for WalMart so that they can sell them for less.  The item that is
being returned may in some cases be a specific-for-WalMart item that
they have cut corners on (by removing features, using less durable
materials, etc) in order to trim that price down by a few pennies; to
deny customers a matching price because it's a different SKU number is a
masterwork of evil.

My hat is off to them, really.

Also, the best way to get back at them for this is not to burden them
with price matching and run arounds, but to simply not shop there.  Vote
with your wallet.  Anything you can get at WalMart that can't be found
locally can be found on the web, and you'll likely be getting a more
durable, higher quality version of that same exact item as an added bonus.

Paul