[Vision2020] Just So we Don't Forget The Ultimate Hypocrisy

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Jan 4 14:04:52 PST 2012

Let's never forget, and let's never think that as good liberals it's a mark of virtue to "tolerate" those of our neighbors who would hurt, and have hurt, the people in their own and our community.

And that's why I'm a longtime supporter of the Southern Poverty Law Center who counts Morris Dees and Mark Potok among her list of heroes.

As always, thanks, Tom.

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com