[Vision2020] Oh, those horrible gays! They can't hold a candle to Steven Sitler

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Jan 4 14:00:55 PST 2012

I suppose their common idiocy makes them compatible.  That's about all I can say that's even reasonably mellow . . .

Thanks, Deco, for the link to Datalounge.  I haven't known of it and will follow more.  Believe me, I'll never forget the Sitler wedding; it reins as one of the truly tragic things I've ever heard of, and I wouldn't take back a word, jot or tittle of what I wrote about it.

Sigh.

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com