[Vision2020] maybe someone can help A.

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon Jan 2 23:15:37 PST 2012

Visionaires,

I met a woman last night who is in Moscow and planning to return to New York at the end of the month.  However, A. doesn't have anywhere to live after Thursday the 5th, and I thought maybe I'd mention it here to see if anyone has a place for her, very cheap or free, until Jan. 31.  We've got company coming and then I'm going to Arizona this month, leaving Jeff here.  Obviously having a female houseguest wouldn't be cool if I were gone, but I would maybe be able to help with expenses if anyone has a place for her.  Please email me off list if you know of, or have, something that would help her.  She's a very nice, intelligent person who I think would be willing to work in exchange for a place.

Thanks, all --

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com