[Vision2020] global warming will kill us all (well, most of us)... tonight!

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 2 01:30:19 PST 2012

Paul,

I don't know why people are so upset about the whole global warming thing-a-ma-bob either. I personally look forward to enjoying my retirement in 50 years in the hot sunny days of December on the beaches of the Spokane Coast.

The only real tragedy I see is that my favorite fast food restaurant, Article Circle, will have to change their mascot of a polar bear wearing a sweater and slurping on a snow cone to a dying baby seal flopping around in a shallow warm puddle of oil on its way down the Canadian Sand Tar pipeline to Texas. But it is a small price to pay. Who really gives a !@#$% about extinct polar bears and dying baby seals anyway? We all gotta go sometime. It isn't like they are enjoying their life being without a habitat and in this heat anyway.

If dying animals really didn't want us to use fossil fuel, they should have thought about that millions of years ago before deciding to turn into it.

Donovan Arnold