[Vision2020] Neuroscientist Michael Gazzaniga: "Who's inCharge?: Free Will and the Science of the Brain."

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 1 22:46:12 PST 2012

My grandfather, Lee Connelly, was in a jazz band with a some guy named Lawrence Welk. Although good, Lee couldn't make a living at it so he had to start some sort of retail business based out of Moscow, ID serving the tri-state area.

There is no free-will. You can feed your family or you can be in a music band, but you cannot do both.

Donovan Arnold