[Vision2020] Say It Ain't So, Area Man

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 08:36:35 PST 2012

On a different but related subject:

What is the status of the investigation into the alleged embezzlement at
the LCSD?  Has anyone else herd rumors that more than one person is
allegedly involved?

I hope the local media has their heads up on this issue; perhaps a little
investigative work on their part would not be amiss given the problems of
ISP investigations in the past.  The media need to be vigorously involved
to prevent a possible cover up, especially given the amount of money Latah
County has invested in this mess.

w.

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)