[Vision2020] Local Politics: Things are Heating Up in Latah County

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 07:15:22 PST 2012

Saundra,

I think it is easier to tell the difference between a male and female mosquito than it is to tell a loony Republican from an non-loony Republican these days. Mr. Schroeder has worked to get all Republicans elected in Latah. Why he is all of sudden picky about the two now the voter will have to decide. My guess, it is because he knows he has a better shot at getting elected if he disassociates himself from most the Republicans he has been inflicting on the public for the past ten years.

Donovan Arnold