[Vision2020] Legislative Newsletter VII February 20-24, 2012

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Feb 27 08:57:06 PST 2012

Donovan Arnold, without merit, declares:

"Nobody in the United States has health insurance really because nobody can be insured enough to protect against outrageous health costs."

BULL SH*T, Mr. Arnold!

By "nobody", you include military retirees.

Military retirees are extremely benefited by a government-run health insurance program called "Tri-Care".

To substantiate my claim . . ,

My wife was admitted into the ICU of Sacred Heart Medical Center in Spokane on December 15th where she underwent two exploratory operations and a tracheostomy.  On January 17th she was transported from Sacred Heart's ICU to the Northern Idaho Advanced Care Hospital in Post Falls.  Later today she will be transported to LaCrosse Rehab Center in Coeur d'Alene.

The total billed amount, so far, exceeds one million (yes, million with an "m") dollars.  The patient's financial responsibility, thus far, amounts to $2,164.71.  The costs of my stays at the Madison Inn in Spokane, Comfort Inn in Post Falls, and Super 8 Hotel in Coeur d'Alene will exceed my wife's "room costs" by a LARGE margin . . . and she had room service.

So, Mr. Arnold, before you make any outlandish ignorant declarations, do a little research, ok?

Seeya later, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho

"If not us, who?