[Vision2020] Flagship Petition

Carl Westberg idahovandal1 at live.com
Mon Feb 27 08:25:10 PST 2012

And to those who say that this petition won't reverse the SBOE action regarding "flagship", it almost certainly will not.  But it will send a message that this (according to the Bob Kustra and media drumbeat out of Boise) "dying" university still has many, many supporters.  And if you are loath to sign because of real or perceived administrative missteps, the U of I is far more than a handful of administrators.  Over the last 120 plus years, thousands of students, alumni, faculty, and unheralded, hard working staff members who are guilty of no malfeasance have given their all for this school.  And it is still a rather important part of our town.