[Vision2020] Say It Ain't So, Area Man

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Sat Feb 25 12:30:36 PST 2012

Unfortunately:

TITLE 18
CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
CHAPTER 9
ASSAULT AND BATTERY
  18-903. BATTERY DEFINED. A battery is any:
(a)  Willful and unlawful use of force or violence upon the person of
another; or
(b)  Actual, intentional and unlawful touching or striking of another
person against the will of the other; or
(c)  Unlawfully and intentionally causing bodily harm to an individual.