[Vision2020] Say It Ain't So, Area Man

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 09:42:34 PST 2012

This episode seems like a tempest in a teapot.

I guess the question is:  When is someone allowed to use reasonable force
to prevent harm, a crime, or a possible tort? And: What constitutes
reasonable force?

Since the so-called facts came from the *Daily News*, some skepticism as to
their accuracy and completeness ought be exercised.

Fogging the issue even more is that the LCSD is doing the investigation.
Recent personal experience and experience with Postcard Gate does not give
any great confidence in their investigative ability or their integrity.

w.

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
art.deco.studios at gmail.com