[Vision2020] Not Relevant?

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 08:16:12 PST 2012

News item:

When pressed further if he [Santorum] believed Satan was attacking America,
as he said in his 2008 speech, Santorum insisted the subject is not on the
minds of voters.

“Guys these are questions that are not relevant to what’s being discussed
in America today,” Santorum said. ...

“I’ll defend everything I say,” Santorum said.

So the belief by a presidential candidate that the devil is responsible for
America's ills is not relevant?  That a presidential candidate might be a
crackpot is not relevant?

Saying he would defend everything he says, and then not doing so is not
hypocritical and dishonest?

Delusions, lies, and crackpotism:  Is Santorum not a a great candidate or
what?

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
art.deco.studios at gmail.com