[Vision2020] WTF?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 21 08:35:18 PST 2012

You think?

Donovan Arnold

From: Ron Force <rforce2003 at yahoo.com>
To: vision2020 at moscow.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 8:56 AM
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] WTF?

Um...the AMI is a long-running spoof.
From: Donovan Arnold <donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com>;
To: Art Deco <art.deco.studios at gmail.com>; vision2020 at moscow.com <vision2020 at moscow.com>;
Sent: Tue, Feb 21, 2012 2:47:31 PM

"Mustached Americans seek tax break for grooming products" Fox News 2/20/12

And if it does become law, sadly, it still wouldn't be the stupidest tax law we have. I personally don't think we should tax deodorant and toilet paper, I mean really, who wants to discourage use of those products?

Donovan Arnold