[Vision2020] Say WHAT?!?!

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Feb 20 05:57:06 PST 2012

Courtesy of CBS' "Face the Nation" at:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-3460_162-57381060/face-the-nation-transcript-february-19-2012/

------------------------

BOB SCHIEFFER: Today on FACE THE NATION, did you hear what Rick Santorum said. He's the man of the hour in Republican politics and he's with us this morning. The latest leader in the Republican race at the top of the national polls and even in Michigan where Mitt Romney grew up. Yesterday, he was feeling his oats. In one twenty-four-hour-period he questioned the President's religious beliefs.

RICK SANTORUM (Republican Presidential Candidate/Former Pennsylvania Senator): It's about some phony ideal, some phony theology, oh, not a theology based on the Bible, a different theology, but none-- no-- no less a theology.

BOB SCHIEFFER: Said prenatal testing is really just the President's way to reduce costs in taking care of the disabled.

RICK SANTORUM: Because it saves money in health care. Why? Because free prenatal testing ends up in more abortions and therefore less care that has to be done because we cull the ranks of the disabled in our society.

Seeya later, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Post Falls, Idaho

"If not us, who?