[Vision2020] U of Idaho flags- just curious

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Sat Feb 18 17:13:46 PST 2012

I'll check with the "powers that be" at UI concerning using the UI emblem . . . over a watermark panoramic photo of UI/Moscow

To the left of the emblem:

"Welcome to Moscow
Home of Idaho's True and Only
Flagship University"

To the right of the emblem would be the verbatim quote from the Idaho Constitution establishing the University of Idaho.  (if somebody could find it and relay it to me, I would really appreciate it)

Along the bottom, in italicized script:

"And here we have Idaho . . . "

Seeya later, Moscow.

Tom Hansen