[Vision2020] Since climate change info is so popular on this list

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 11:06:06 PST 2012

This is no big surprise.

The really revealing and tragic conclusion to be drawn is the egregious
lack of concern for humankind shown by the contributors to this attempt at
propaganda.

These wealthy corporations and the powerful persons behind them choose to
take the most desrtuctive path possible.  Rather than use the advent of
climate change in a positive entrepreneurial way to responsibly meet the
challenge of climate change and to make a profit doing so, teay have chosen
to lie to preserve the destructive ways of their business interests.

In our own little microcosm this action is mirror of the ugly Steven Sitler
affair.  Cultmaster Douglas Wilson, instead of denouncing the actions of
Sitler and doing everything in his power to bring Sitler to justice in a
manner consistent with Wilson's previously stated position toward child
molester, Wilson instead hypocritically tried to profit from the incident
through the wealth of Sitler's parents.  Had he denounced Sitler in
beginning and not manipulated things to bring about the extreme injustice
of the case, he might have regained some of the respect that he had lost in
the community.

Instead, he, prosecutor William Thompson, Sheriff Wayne Rausch, and
District Court Judge John Stegner have forever tarred and debauched their
names in the eyes of the public -- a tarring and debauchery some of will
see that is not forgotten during our lifetime.

w.

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
art.deco.studios at gmail.com