[Vision2020] Let's Fill The Earth With People

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 08:31:36 PST 2012

[image: The Washington
Post]<http://link.email.washingtonpost.com/r/VP6EHT/26ERW4/7AJ4SB/WS47RZ/RNU5VP/SN/h>
*Wednesday, February 15, 2012* [image: Morning Fix by Chris
Cillizza]<http://link.email.washingtonpost.com/r/VP6EHT/26ERW4/7AJ4SB/WS47RZ/BMWLFW/SN/h>
Excerpt:

*Santorum said contraception ‘not okay’:* In an October interview with an
evangelical Christian blog, Santorum said he would
fight<http://link.email.washingtonpost.com/r/VP6EHT/26ERW4/7AJ4SB/WS47RZ/YH8I4A/SN/h>“the
dangers of contraception” if he became president.

“One of the things I will talk about that no president has talked about
before is, I think, the dangers of contraception in this country,” Santorum
told the blog Caffeinated Thoughts. “Many in the Christian faith have said,
‘Well, that’s okay. Contraception’s OK.’ It’s not okay because it’s a
license to do things in the sexual realm that is counter to how things are
supposed to be.”

As Time’s Michael Scherer points out, Americans overwhelmingly
support<http://link.email.washingtonpost.com/r/VP6EHT/26ERW4/7AJ4SB/WS47RZ/OJNZOB/SN/h>contraception
use.

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)