[Vision2020] Idaho Senate Nixes Protection for Idaho Gays, Lesbians

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 11 06:06:36 PST 2012

This isn't news. What else would you expect from the Idaho Legislature, especially from the drunkard and immoral chairman, Mr. McGee who should only be speaking from behind bars. The only way Idaho changes its treatment of people for the better is through the force of courts and the US Congress. I get everything I expect from the Idaho Legislature, nothing.

Donovan Arnold