[Vision2020] Jus' Out of Curiosity . . .

Jay Borden jborden at datawedge.com
Thu Feb 2 10:23:41 PST 2012

When you go to see Mount Rushmore, make sure you also see the Crazy
Horse memorial, just a few minutes drive...

I won't use the word "disappointing" to describe Rushmore... but I think
Hollywood has created the illusion that the carvings are larger than
they really are.

I think the size/scope/scale of Crazy Horse are off the charts... and
even though the sculpture isn't complete, when you mentally connect the
dots and see the big picture for the end product... you'll be floored.

Jay