[Vision2020] For 2013 I Resolve . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Dec 31 12:16:46 PST 2012

- To be more understanding of those whom I criticize . . . not necessarily agree with them, but attempt to understand from where they are coming.

- To not only express my disapproval/disagreement, but to explain why I disapprove/disagree in terms so as to promote constructive dialogue, not degenerative monologue.

- To offer a helping hand when and where I can.

- To continue paying it forward.

- To update my address book so that Christmas cards will not be returned "undeliverable as addressed".

Anybody else care to share their new year's resolutions?

As a suggestion, V-Peeps . . .

Every time something good happens, during the course of the year, write it down and put it in a jar.  Open the jar on December 31, 2013 and relive those good times with a loved one.  Works for us.

Happy New Year, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com