[Vision2020] Questions to Ponder . . .

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Sun Dec 30 19:28:38 PST 2012

On 12/30/2012 6:56 PM, Joe Campbell wrote:
> I feel your pain. In some of these respects, higher education is no
> better. Joe

Unfortunately, true.  Within the last six months the fifth generation of
the Bush roots that are embedded so deeply and darkly into the American
business and political yarn spoke on the University of Idaho campus,
thus promoting to yet another generation the continuing legacy of that
family.  There being no gods to help anyone, we will have to do the job
ourselves.

Ken