[Vision2020] [link added] We, Intoleristas . . .

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 30 17:04:00 PST 2012

Nope Joe - I didn't realize I insulted a group of people that you claim don't blindly follow Tom.  I'm just happy to hear that they don't follow Tom who is the face of the so-called Intoleristas.  I'm not overly fond of the divisiveness that goes along with Tom's messages (obviously).  And yeah - there's the argument that Doug Wilson started it first, but they're not really taunting the rest of us who don't march in lock step with them anymore are they?  The only one doing that sort of thing anymore is Tom (e.g. Paul and Scott may think it's appropriate, but I DON'T!  What's up with that???).  I think it's healthy for people to share differing opinions on the viz, don't you?

With that, I'll take your good advice of taking a timeout. :)