[Vision2020] [link added] We, Intoleristas . . .

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 30 11:30:23 PST 2012

The parallels are pretty obvious Tom:

Christ Churchers unfortunately blindly follow Doug Wilson, Intoleristas unfortunately blindly follow Tom Hansen
Doug Wilson and Tom Hansen believe 'it's my way, or the highway' and foster an 'us vs them' mentality
Doug Wilson and Tom Hansen will never admit any mistakes they've made because they believe it's a sign of weakness to do so - and instead just both come off as looking ridiculous in the process
Doug Wilson blogs on www.dougwils.com, Tom Hansen blogs on visions2020 at moscow.com