[Vision2020] Silver Lining

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 30 00:41:57 PST 2012

Obviously Joe Campbell is a good man.  And obviously Moonpeople-Dale-Courtney's tweets are of no relation to Right-mind-Dale-Courtney as I've proven.  That's why you won't be linking/posting any more tweets from the mistaken identity account.  Dale did not post anything inappropriate.  Dale is not 'unethical'.  I'm happy to have set the record straight and yet I'm sure you'll be every bit as reckless the next time around.